Kylian Mbappe is a very famous football player, his skills are off the charts and he is wanted by every time. Right now he belongs to the Paris Saint German team. His abilities and way of playing is truly amazing. But he has also become a perfect source for the meme material. There is a famous meme template in which Mbappe can be seen outrunning from Pique who plays for the FC Barcelona in La Liga. A shot has been captured of those two running which is truly a hilarious image as far as usage of a meme template goes.
IMPACT AND SPREAD OF THE Mbappe Meme
This meme made so many people laugh and was posted on so many meme pages, it is hard to count, people started wearing the template as literal tshirts and on clothing when going to football games. This was also a way to show their love for Kylian Mbappe. Soon after it was posted, people on the internet got creative and posted memes on reddit. There was a time on the r/memes subreddit when the page was filled with this template since you could use the image in so many different contexts. On July, 2021 this meme was posted on “MemeCentre” website and got over 10 thousand likes in one day. Football fans started using this more and more in their groups and subs.
THE MOST HILARIOUS MBAPPE MEME
- Pique is the covid vaccine and Mbappe is the coronavirus.
- Pique is “me” and Mbappe running is Ramadan goals.
- Mbappe is “me” and Mbappe is my crush.
- Pique is my Dad and Mbappe is high expectations from son.
- Pique is “My insomnia” and it is chasing Mbappe who is “8 hour sleep schedule.”
- Mbappe is the “new vaccine” and it’s chasing Mbappe who is “The Delta Variant.”
- Pique is “me” and it is chasing Mbappe who is “Me opening my dog’s leash in the park by mistake”
- Pique is Liverpool and it is chasing Mbappe who is “UCL WINNER 2022”
- Mbappe is “me” and it is chasing Mbappe who is “the mosquito which drank a litre of my blood.”
- Pique is “Pique” and he is trying to chase Mbappe who is apparently “Shakira”, his wife who is splitting up with him.
WHY ARE MEMES IMPORTANT?
Memes are a way of sharing cultural information with the different people. Memes allow us to connect and spread joy. If memes wouldn’t exist then we wouldn’t have got such easy to digest information. The best way to learn new information and be up to date with the world is boring when we have to read long paragraphs, memes make learning and sharing information a fun process. Thanks to the meme culture we get to see funny jokes, share them with our loved ones. The benefit of making and sharing memes are endless : you get your recognition for the ideas you use to generate memes, plus you communicate with your friends & family and share easily understandable information. This kind of shareability often relaxes people.