Hello our good readers, here we are with another topic to keep you up to date and informed with the latest updates about personalities and families. And the name of the person we are talking about is Maripier Morin. So stick with us as we are about to cover everything.
Maripier Morin Biography
Maripier Morin is a well-known French-Canadian television host and actress. The meaning of her name Maripier is Etymology. Her professional field makes her too popular. However, ice hockey fans know her as the former wife of Brandon Prust. They did part ways in 2019. In just two years, they got separated. She born on 7 July 1986, her birthplace is Quebec City, Canada.
Maripier Morin’s Age
As of 2023, Maripier Morin Age is 37 years old. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. And it clears that her nationality is Canadian. Maripier represents mixed, French-Canadian roots. She follows the Christian religion smoothly.
Maripier Morin Height, Weight and Physical Stats
Maripier is a super good-looking lady. Despite being a face in front of the camera, she has not done massive surgical work. Maripier Morin’s height is 5 feet and 6 inches. Maripier’s weight is 58 kg and stays near this bracket. Dark brown eyes and brown hair indeed make her look stunning.
Maripier is a huge fitness expert. Hence, she puts a lot to become fit. Maripier body measurements are 35-26-34 inches. Despite being a modern lady, she has not put any tattoos on her body.
Maripier Morin’s Education
At Edu-Inter French School, she did her basic studies. Hence, Maripier is fluent in English and French. For higher education, Maripier went to the University of Toronto and had her degree in Communication. It was her dream to join the University of Toronto and study from there.
She was in fact a very bright student, who used to get good grades. It is the reason she is very fluent in English as from the young age of 6, she did start to learn it. She was one of those bright kids at school who was good at everything.
Maripier Morin’s Parents and Siblings
Maripier was born and raised in Quebec City, Canada. Absolon Morin, Maripier’s father, is a local businessman. Alair Morin, her mother, is a homemaker. She spent her childhood with a brother named Mathieu Morin. Indeed, both siblings love each other a lot. she did grow up in a family of four people.
While growing up, she did like to go with her family on road trips. She also liked to try American fast-food cuisines a lot. It was kind of her must-do thing at the weekend with her family. She did have a love for watching sports and playing with dolls from a very young age. Out of all, she was mostly connected to her father.
Maripier Morin’s Marriage and Love Life
Maripier Morin got engaged to Brandon Prust in 2015. In just two years, the pair married in 2017. However, things did not turn very well for Maripier. Hence, they parted ways in 2019. It was indeed a hard take for both. However, they took it for the best of their journeys ahead.
Maripier did move on with actor Jean-Philippe Perras. And after this break up, she did make a change and accepted Jean-Philippe as her partner. However after the divorce, Brandon has not married yet. And none of them have welcomed a kid into their lives.
Maripier Morin’s Ex-Husband – Brandon Prust Biography
Brandon Prust is a retired Canadian ice hockey player from London, Ontario, Canada. The former left-winger indeed played for some notable National Hockey League (NHL) teams from 2004 to 2017.
Brandon was born on March 16, 1984, in London, Ontario, Canada. Standing 5 feet and 11 inches tall, Brandon had played for Calgary Flames, Phoenix Coyotes, New York Rangers, Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers.
Brandon did start his career at the highest level in 2005 and he did end it after 12 years in 2017. He was 70th overall, by the 2004 Calgary Flames, in the NHL draft. Brandon did play in the left-wing position.
Maripier Morin Professional Career
- Maripier Morin is a well-known personality in Canada. She is a successful television host, columnist, businesswoman and actress. She has worked with Oscar-winning director Denys Arcand. It indeed shows her class in many ways. Her work in The Fall of the American Empire (2018) was just out of this world.
- She started her career in 2006. Within three years, Maripier became a name in Canada. Hence, she got multiple projects. All things show the ultimate productive nature of her. Otherwise, things would have turned in a different way. From 2010 to 2014, she did work for V, Code F and business ventures.
- And in 2015, she started to work for Return to TVA, Hockey Wives and other projects and did work up until 2017. It was the W Network’s Hockey Wives that did tell the world a lot about her. And after the show, she did not remain with Hockey Wives, parting ways with Brandon Prust in 2019.
- Forays into film and other projects she has been doing post-2018. Now one can say that her work is not just about acting or hosting as she is more than that. This is what makes her a great personality that people do like to know.
Maripier Morin: Controversies
When she talked about her experience on Occupation Double, it was very emotional for her as she was called “bitch of the third season”. She did express these things 11 years later. Here she was feeling that her parents and siblings would never forgive her.
However, a major move came on July 7, 2020. Safia Nolin, who is a celeb too, did put allegations towards Morin of sexual assault and verbal harassment. The incident took place in a bar back in 2018 and it did come out two years later.
It did see her TV career ending. But she made a comeback in May 2021. And here she did apologize for everyone who did get upset due to her aggression from 2017 to 2019. But these allegations have tinted her personality a lot.
Maripier Morin’s Social Media
Maripier was very active on social media, especially on Instagram. However, things changed in October 2020. she made an official post on Instagram about keeping herself far away from social media. She has over 516k followers on Instagram. Now she has a YouTube channel named as @PardonMyFrenchMaripierMorin with over 59.9K subscribers.
GRAINS D’ESPOIR and Mox Mocktail is a business that she likes to promote on Instagram Bio.
Maripier Morin Net Worth
Maripier is a very rich lady. Her net worth is estimated at around USD 2 million. She has indeed done productive jobs to become a rich lady. Here you can know what products she does use, podcast and more.
She does like to spend her fortune on luxury bags, living in rich villas and drinking luxury sedans. But this does not limit her to not take participating in charity events.
Some Unknown Trivia & Facts
- Maripier likes to do the shopping and spend time with friends.
- She is in love with Mexican cuisine.
- She likes to travel around the world.
- She indeed likes to watch Hollywood movies and series.
- She is a huge dog lover.
- She does like to spend time with her family a lot.
- While growing up, She was a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She did grow up as a massive Balmain fan.
- She has a collection of 56 luxury bags.
- Morin does not smoke, but she likes to drink wine.
- She loves to drive a sedan.
- Pink and red are the colors she like to carry the most.
- She loves to sit down with her partner and have Netflix and chill.
- She likes to spend her holidays near coastal areas.
She did make many racist comments from 2017 to 2020 and hence, she was removed as television host.
Maripier is a controversial TV host and actress.
No, Brandon and Maripier did part ways in 2019 and now she is with Jean-Philippe Perras.
Maripier Morin’s age is 37 years old, having been born on 7 July 1986 in Rivière-du-Loup, Canada.